Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Beginnings...

Change is inevitable. Life takes us through many stages whether we are prepared or not. As someone who has never been a huge fan of change, it is safe to say I am getting anxious about what is to come. I am trying to embrace change and this new stage in my life. If I welcome it with open arms, I will be less likely to miss out on all it has to offer. Yes, I will be leaving behind and moving on from a lot of people and experiences, but recently the thought of this makes me relieved. I can't wait to have this new life take the weight of mistakes and heartbreak off my shoulders. Or at least I hope that is what happens. So basically to sum this up, even though I will be bawling like a baby the day I leave, I am hopeful of the life that the road ahead has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment